Saturday, December 4, 2010

When left over become even better that the original meal

I rarely eat spaghetti .  (This may sound strange with me being Pastafarian and all.) It had been about 8 months since the last time I had some noodles and red sauce.  Last night I had the hankering.  I wanted nothing fancy just noodles and sauce.  I decdided to cook up some whole wheat noodles ( 100% seitan) with a jar of Classico olive sauce washed down with one Large glass of wine.
Dinner was good and provided exactly what I needed (plenty of calories and a good buzz)

Tonight I had a bunch of noodles left over from yesterday I decided to mix them up in the wok with some Garlic chives, onion, aspargus, kale, collards, yellow squash, and carrots washed down with a bit of Sake
I barley cooked the greens and they couldn't have tasted better. Dinner was quick easy and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment