Friday, February 25, 2011

Sweet Potato Pizza Pie


Naked
Whole wheat dough, ginger, bourbon barbacue sauce sweet potato, radish, carrot, onion, serrano, garlic chive, rosemary and basil. 


Avocado, cilantro, and  garlic


yum


The starch from the sweet potato did a great job neutralizing the sugar in the barbecue sauce.


Naked
Whole wheat dough, bourbon barbacue sauce, black eyed peas, corn,  turnip, radish, carrot, onion, serrano, garlic chive, rosemary and basil. 


Added the usual
Avocado, cilantro, and  garlic


Have you realized yet that I love pizza?


Sauteed pea greens, carrot, sweet radish, corn, black eyed beans, garlic, onion, serrano, and radish



My dumb ass decided to cook some beans and rice just before heading to Mexico for 12 days.  I made so much, 7 of my last 8 meals  will be based upon them,  costing me about $5 total.

Cooked brown jasmine rice, pinto beans, with raw cilantro onion, serrano, garlic and salsa


Cooked brown jasmine rice, pinto beans, cilantro onion, serrano, and avocado topped with Sontava and Ponzu

I'm  the type of person who could eat the same meal every day and be happy (as long as it has avocado).  I look for to my Mexican cuisine that awaits.  I am going with 2 other vegans which should make things easier.  However if someone goes out of there way to give me food that is non vegan I will graciously except.  








No comments:

Post a Comment