Thursday, February 3, 2011

Pizza, a Potato, Pita Pockets and Animal Droppings?

Monday LUnch time rolled around and thought I had nothing to eat then I remembered about the poatato I had siting around for last few weeks


Organic Potato, carrot, red and green jalapeño, Serrano, onion, garlic, avocado, cilantro topped with verde, and chipotle salsa.  Served on the side roasted mushrooms jalapeño, heart of palm and onion.

By now you should pretty much understand I use the main core of ingredients for everything.  I think my body has learned what to expect and I think I have a chemical addiction to jalapeños garlic and avocado


6th pizza in 4 days 

Whole wheat dough, green pepper, bella crimini and white mushrooms (lots of them), vegi bruschetta , radish, carrot, cilantro, onion, onion chive, shallot, heart of palm serrano jalapeño (red and green)  grilled egg plant (from a jar in olive oil) basil and rosemary.


Sadly I only had one ripe avocado and used in on my potato for lunch.  The pizza was still pretty damn good



Animal droppings or super foods?



Glad to be a vegan no animal poop for me. :)
A buddy mine was kind enough to give me some roasted Cacao beans and a bag on Gogi berries.


  For breakfast I have been eating shredded  mini wheats (not Kellog) made from only wheat (no other ingredients. I've been adding the gogi berries, banana and some Pearl soy milk although I would prefer to use almond milk its all I got right now.


Same food this time in a pita
Whole wheat pita, onion, dark lettuce, grape tomato, cilantro, red and green jalapeño, avocado, carrot, raw garlic and heart of palm, and  grilled egg plant (from a jar in olive oil)
served with garlic stuffed olives, radish and a jalapeño.  Topped with fresh ground pepper  balsamic vinegar and sriracha


Really easy to make, pretty healthy and din't cost much money



A little different
Pita, bean sprouts, avocado red and green jalapeño onion, cilantro, Serrano, raw garlic,heart of palm, grape tomato served
Chickpea and Eggplant Baba Ganouj and extra pita and some homegrown lemon 


I love Bean sprouts they went really good with the Chickpea and Eggplant Baba Ganouj.  

No comments:

Post a Comment