Monday, February 14, 2011

Naked and Bloody Pizzas + a couple other bites to eat


I've gotten to a point where a pizza not taste right without avocado but when I put the avocado on afterwards you can't see the ingredients below, so from now on I will take what I refer to as a "Naked pic" before placing uncooked toppings on my pie.


Naked Pizza
Whole wheat crust, grape and roma tomatoes, onion, garlic, yellow chili pepper, serrano, jalapeño, grilled eggplant, carrot, rosemary and basil


I added cilantro, avocado and raw garlic after cooking


It really does not get much better than this


After a trip to the farmers market i added a few new ingredients

Whole wheat dough, beets, radish, roma tomato, yellow chili pepper, onion, jalapeño, serrano, carrot, bean sprouts, garlic chives, rosemary and basil


Once again I added avocado cilantro and more garlic chives


The beets were interesting, at times it made my pizza look like it was dripping blood.  It added a powerful flavor and a nice change of pace


My own personal party platter for dinner
Mashed avocado, baba ganoush, bean sprouts, cilantro, jalapeño, serrano, tomato, yellow chili, onion and whole wheat pitas


Even with the fan on it still felt like pepper spray in the eyes, made me cough as it cooked, made my nose run as I ate it and was freaking delicious. Kimchi Dumplings cooked in the wok with Yellow chillies a large onion, 2 carrots 2 jalapeños, 2 serranos, cilantro, and 1 chipotle pepper. Dipped in a sweet chili sauce. 

That's what I call breakfast

For the first time in over a year I actually cooked white rice in my rice cooker, above it I steamed some Baby Bok choy and then added  some stir fried garlic, garlic chive, onion, carrot, jalapeño, serrano, yellow chili, with some ponzu sauce

Breakfast Left overs
White rice, lentil masala dip, serrano onion cilantro, garlic chives topped with a little sriracha

No comments:

Post a Comment